Surveygoo Ltd ("Asia Opinions") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. If you decide to register as a panel member, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself. You will voluntarily provide us with Personal Data which includes your name, email address and contact details when you:
- Register with Goopoll
- Completing personal profile information
- Account settings
- Request and receive panel member support
- Post comments on our website
- Participate in discussion boards or social media on our website
Information we collect about you.
Each time you use the Service we may automatically collect information including:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; • To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To direct email invitations to registered members to participate in surveys from Asia Opinions, based on information supplied in the personal profile section of each Surveygoo Panel registered member DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2009. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Surveygoo Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We send push notifications by email to notify members of surveys and provide updates on our services and marketing communications. We will use your name and email address to send communications to you. You may elect to stop receiving our survey invites and marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails.
If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please unsubscribe from Goopoll. If you unsubscribe from the community, you will not be sent survey invitations and will lose any accrued rewards, as stated in the Member Terms.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Right to deletion, rectification and data export We permit you to delete, rectify and export information you have provided to us, subject to the conditions of our Panel Member Terms and our legal obligations below.
We retain Personal Data for as long as we provide the Services or your membership account remains open. However, we may keep some data after your account is unsubscribed or you cease using the Service, for the purposes set out below. After you have closed your account we may retain Personal Data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Customer Terms, offer new features you may be interested in, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. Panel members who have unsubscribed can re-subscribe and re-open their existing account by request within 12 months of initially unsubscribing. If none of these obligations apply we will delete Personal Data within 12 months of your account being closed.